The Science to Lead Markets
Job Opening: Engagement Manager
About UsSentrana offers groundbreaking technology and solutions that allow large to small organizations to accurately predict and optimize the impact of critical financial decisions within their Sales and Marketing departments. The scientific innovations embodied within our core MarketMover® Platform enable users of our technology to predict and execute an optimized set of pricing and marketing decisions that drives key strategic outcomes such as market share and profitability gains. We provide planning, reporting, and deep analytical insight through a combination of our groundbreaking technology and our thought leadership to drive C-Suite decisions as well as front-line day to day execution. Our Cloud Based Big Data Analytics platform allows our client’s to quickly realize the benefits of predictive insight from reams of data without needing to invest and manage their own complex technology infrastructure or build-out a large internal organization of planning, analysis, forecasting, and reporting professionals.
We are committed to ensuring our clients not only realize their full growth and profit potential – but become innovators in their industries. At Sentrana, we invite talented thought leaders to help us fulfill this commitment through unmatched innovation in the fields of mathematics and statistics, software engineering and information technology, and business and commerce – thereby enabling continuous evolution of human potential through science, technology and cognition.
We provide an intellectually fertile environment for people to learn, experiment, and grow. Our work focuses on difficult problems that have no easy answers – indeed it is our pursuit and embrace of such problems that inspires the growth of our associates and our enterprise.
We are seeking outstanding candidates with a demonstrated track record of thought leadership, project implementation discipline, analytical problem solving, and senior management liaison and client management skills to help us execute against fast-growing demand for our analytical products and services. In particular, we are looking for individuals who can grow and manage client relationships as part of the process of bringing predictive analytics via our MarketMover platform into new client settings.
As an Engagement Manager, your primary responsibilities will entail:
- Overseeing the successful implementation of our software for a client and defining how the technology should be configured to fit within a client’s system landscape and current business processes.
- Providing thought leadership to clients on the questions they should pose to their data, defining the required data, performing analysis and presenting findings to executives and project stakeholders.
- Building relationships with the executives and managers who will advocate for our solutions and supporting business development efforts.
- Translating client feedback into takeaways and requirements for Sentrana’s internal team of modelers and product developers. As one of Sentrana’s primary client interfaces, the ability to spot new needs and opportunities for improving our technology is critical to your success.
Your ResponsibilitiesSpecific responsibilities will include:
- Define the Analysis objectives and manage the Analysis workflow for Sentrana’s clients
- Develop and manage the execution of client engagement project plans, meeting all deliverables and deadlines
- Work directly with a variety of client stakeholders, across a variety of management levels, to efficiently executive complex Analysis & Reporting projects, as well as oversee the day to day details of deploying technology that provides analytical insights into the client.
- Identify opportunities for Sentrana to grow within a client with additional modeling and software deployments.
- Translate business problems and user feedback into innovation requirements for Sentrana’s technology portfolio.
- Architect, design, and organize the delivery of our solutions.
At Sentrana, R&D, technology creation, innovative business analysis, and client engagement are highly interconnected. You will contribute to the rapidly evolving paradigm of Big Data analytics to improve the financial performance of both large and small organizations by working closely with decorated scientists, software engineers, and business strategists in a small team environment. Because you'll be on a small cross-functional team that is responsible for both business and technology decisions, you will have immediate visibility into the relationship between your efforts and the impact that the technology creates.
- Prior experience in Financial Planning & Analysis, or Management Consulting, or Systems Integration, or Product Development preferred (7+ years of total experience in these fields)
- Must possess rich analytical and quantitative thinking skills
- Must have a proven track record of managing senior level stakeholders within $500M+ corporations
- Must possess exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Must possess a deep understanding of how businesses formulate and execute against a strategy and how technology factors into both
- Should have experience building business and engaging with prospects over a multiple-month sales cycle
Undergraduate or graduate degree from a top-tier program required, especially in quantitative or technical disciplines, and an MBA from top-10 program preferred.
We offer a generous and comprehensive compensation package, including competitive salary, annual performance bonus, equity ownership through stock options, health, vision and dental benefits, company paid life insurance, short term and long term disability, company matched 401(k) retirement plan, maximum allowable commuting benefits, industry standard vacation, personal time off and holidays and generous funding for training and education, plus a collaborative, tier-one management team and peer group.
Contact UsTo apply send your resume and cover letter to:
(Subject: Engagement Manager)